After being sick all last week, and eating horribly throughout (although I had the best of intentions before being sick, as you may recall), I need to get back on this bandwagon and start eating clean, training mean.
Yesterday was a great day of doing so - easing myself into it again. I went to the gym and did a pretty intense cardio workout. Heading to the gym again today for another one.
This week I'm making the following promises to myself:
- I will eat well, when I'm hungry, and when I am no longer hungry I will stop eating.
- I will exercise and aim to perform to the best of my abilities
- I will take 10,000 steps each day.
- If I am not going to the gym in the evening, I will go for an early morning walk/jog
- I will track my calories in/calories out each day and make sure I am not lying to myself.
- I will allow myself one treat item this week - be that a cookie, a piece of cake or a takeaway meal.
- I will not allow myself to quit.
What are you doing this week to better yourself? xx